Are you prepared?
Think back to the last power outage you endured. Do you remember the uncertainty, wondering if the power would return before your food spoiled? Or before the temperature in the house dropped or skyrocketed? You watched as the battery on your cell phone drained and your contact with loved ones was cut off. Maybe you’ve been affected by rolling blackouts, in which case you’re forced to conserve energy on the main power grid.The Propane Education & Research Council conducted research in partnership with B2B International Research and found only 40 percent of homeowners say they’re even somewhat prepared for this situation; 15 percent feel very unprepared.
We can help you overcome those feelings of helplessness, because a propane standby generator will give you more than just power. It will give you and your family peace of mind. You’ll feel more than prepared the next time you see storm clouds on the horizon, knowing your family will have heat or AC, light, power, and a hot meal.
Have a Campora technician install a propane generator to ensure your peace of mind by keeping the electricity flowing in the event of a power outage.
A standby generator powered by propane offers advantages that other fuel sources simply can’t match:
- Permanently installed and supplied by an above- or below- ground tank, it starts automatically, the moment the power goes down.
- Supplies supplemental electricity in as little as 10 seconds after an outage.
- Propane doesn’t degrade over time, unlike diesel or gasoline, making it an ideal standby power fuel.
- Most units produce as little as 60 decibels of noise, comparable to normal conversation.
- Available in a variety of capacities to fit the needs of any size home.
- Produces significantly fewer greenhouse gas emissions than diesel or gasoline.
- Propane is non-toxic, non-poisonous, and won’t contaminate soil or water.
- Can handle an entire home’s energy needs for days, unlike solar- or wind- powered systems.